2. But now, people are provoking all Muslim community by humiliating the single biggest religious figure in Islam. I don't know why they hate Islam so much. And when we defend islam, they would mention all the bad thing about islam without knowing that Muslim community live peacefully without violence in most of the part of the world. The only violence radical way of muslim occur in the country where they bomb. Mention it, Afghanistan... they bomb it. Iran, they want to bomb it. Iraq, they bomb it. Palestine, they let them die and suffer. Hatred build up by hunger, poverty and suffering. You cannot avoid violence if you let people suffer.
3. To what extend is freedom of speech hold a peaceful value? Until there is somebody die? Blood spilled? To what extend?
4. I want people to think outside of their shell. If they want to eradicate islam, what good will they have? Can they do it without millions of people dying? And what is worth of millions people dying to achieve good? Did they said that sacrifice (jihad) is unworthy and a wrong deed? Did hitler done to eradicate jews in the world worth trying? Did jew disappear?
5. If there is a tiger in a cage living peacefully own its own, and you jump and poke its eyes, the tiger then bite you, and would you blame the tiger? You can. But is not you the who jump inside in the first place?
6. I just want people to appreciate others. I appreciate other religions no matter what you believe. It is not wrong until you disturb other. Even for muslim, if you disturb other, then you are wrong. It apply to everything. No reaction can happen without a trigger.